Sunday, December 4, 2011

You Are More

I just got my iPod touch fixed, so I've finally been able to listen to my iTunes music! :D I synced this song, You Are More, onto my iPod along with others. After hearing it a couple times, I remembered how much I love this song.

Tenth Avenue North has a lot of really insightful songs, but this one is a must-hear. This is my favorite of theirs because it tells a story that all of us have lived at some point. I'm not going to give much commentary because the song should stand on its own. (It's one of those songs that means something different for each individual.)

For me personally, I've gotten a lot of comfort out of these stanzas. It makes me want to run to the Sacrament of Confession and reconcile myself with God.

Go listen to it on iTunes or YouTube-you won't regret those 4 minutes.

3 comments:

  1. Cady! Ahh! I'm so happy I finally found your blog!! I browsed through it and I loved reading your posts! They're all great and super insightful.

    See you 'round! :)
    -Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and I also wanted to say, I LOVE tenth avenue north...definitely like my favorite band ever. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hannah! Yay! Thanks so much...I love them too.
    I need to go follow your blog now...;)

    ReplyDelete